MEDICAL LAW AND ETHICS
Carefully constructed features highlight these debates, drawing out the European angles, religious beliefs, and feminist perspectives which influence legal regulations. Other features such as 'a shock to the system', 'public opinion' and 'reality check' introduce further socio-legal discussion and contribute to the lively and engaging manner in which the subject is approached.
Digital formats and resources
This edition is available for students and institutions to purchase in a variety of formats, and is supported by online resources.
- The e-book offers a mobile experience and convenient access along with functionality tools, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
- The online resources include:
* Complete bibliography and list of further reading
* Links to the key cases mentioned in the book
* A video from the author which introduces the book and sets the scene for your studies
* Links to key sites with information on medical law and ethics
* Answer guidance to one question per chapter